Become A Member Of Cetacean Society International
Benefits of CSI membership include:
- Whales Alive!, a quarterly newsletter with updates on local, national and global issues, PLUS
- Membership meetings let you meet, interact, and learn from whale experts from around the globe, PLUS
- The satisfaction of supporting a small but effective organization that has earned the respect and support of scientists and conservationists around the world.
- Your membership dues constitute tax deductible contributions as provided by law.
Two ways to become a member
- Use Paypal and Join or Make a Donation Imediately
- Fill out this form and send it in
Please print this form, fill it in and mail with your check or money order to:
Cetacean Society International
65 Redding Road-0953
Georgetown, CT 06829-0953
Name:________________________________________________________________________ Address:_____________________________________________________________________ City:__________________________________ State: ________ Zip:_________________ Phone:_________________________________ Occupation (optional):_________________ Available for Volunteering? _________ ____ Student $15 ____ Supporting $50 ____ Senior (65+) $15 ____ Sustaining $100 ____ Regular $20 ____ Patron $500 ____ Contributing/Family $30 Would you prefer to receive the quarterly newsletter Whales Alive! via email? ________ Email address: _________________________________________
Your membership dues constitute tax deductible contributions as provided by law. If your employer has a matching grant program, please enclose the application form; this will double your donation to CSI. (Members outside U.S.A.: please send the equivalent of the values shown above in your local currency.)